Happy New Year, CFBC! We wish you all a happy, safe, and joyful 2015. Take a look at some of the goals and aspirations many of you are aiming to accomplish this year.
1. Do what makes me happy.
2. Continue to try new things: food, systems at work, etc. You never know until you try!
3. Spend more one-on-one time with family members.
4. Innovate something extraordinary.
7. Learn to say “I wish I could, but…”
9. Knock a few items off my bucket list!
10. Take a long week in Positano, Italy.
11. Don’t let other people’s judgments keep me from doing what I want.
15. Develop a list of my top 8 - 10 pizza places and make a concerted effort to determine who has the BEST thin crust!
16. Spend more one-on-one time with employees.
17. Spend more one-on-one time with key customers.
18. Keep everything in moderation.
19. Sharpen my Forum protocol skills.
20. Know there is always room for improvement.